Kill & Denature All Types of Mold
Mold remediation can be defined simply as killing and disarming mold. However, more often the term is used to include mold removal, which is the physical removal of the mold and/or infected and damaged materials.
Mold Busters does both.
Where we shine far above the rest is through killing and denaturing all types of mold for 100X the surface area than other approaches can. Mold Busters get better results that in turn lead to better occupant health.
Whether you live in Corinth, TX or Flower Mound or Irving, we will drive to your location and can demonstrate the Mold Busters difference. We service far beyond Lewisville. Check out the areas where we offer mold remediation, mold testing and mold inspections.
100X the Surface Area Treated
Ultra Violet light is only effective where it shines.
Liquids are only as good as the surfaces they can reach.
Getting Mold off the premises through Demolition before killing it, spreads mold. While only treating the visibly water damaged and affected areas.
Mold Buster's dry fog on the other hand is back-pressured, pushing its way into every nook and cranny, including into porous furniture, rugs, mattresses, clothing, and drapes. Including belongs we easily treat 100X the surface area that other methods treat.
If you want the best and most thorough remediation solution? Mold Busters is the easy anser. There is no comparison
New innovation that simultaneously delivers a better result, with less "downtime" and at a lower cost doesn't come around often.
We do this by reducing labor, demolition, and reconstruction. The cost savings for our customers can be in the thousands of dollars.
Benefits You Won't Get Elsewhere
- Disinfection of the all HVAC trunks and branches is included at no additional cost
- We dry fog every wall, ceiling and belonging in your home... twice
- We use an EPA-registered, hospital-grade Sterilant for the first dry fog. Then us an FDA-registered, antimicrobial for the second fog.
- A US Army Corps of Engineers study showed that the antimicrobial we use continued to improve air quality 3 months after dry fogging was completed.
- Our dry fog kills all odors, all types of viruses and bacteria.
- If your home has never had a total cleanse like this before, your air and surfaces will be even healthier and cleaner than the day after your home was first built.
Request an On-site or Virtual Inspection
No-cost inspection and estimate. $199 for Lab Tests, if needed.